with Mika Lees; Workplace Safety and Prevention Services
ATTENTION: Small Business Owners!
Do you have between 6-19 workers? 20 or more workers? 50 or more workers? Do you pay into WSIB?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, do you know:
- ALL workers require mandatory health and safety basic training?
- All workers require WHMIS 2015 training?
- You need to have a dedicated Health & Safety Board, with important information that is required to be posted?
- You need to provide First Aid Kits AND trained First Aiders?
Come to this informative session and learn What You Should Know as a business owner and/or manager!
We will discuss:
- the Laws that apply to your workplace
- Mandatory training requirements in your workplace
- How to build Health and Safety into daily activities
- How you can save money with Health and Safety
You will also meet one of the Consultants from the Health and Safety System in Ontario and understand how the health and safety system works in Ontario and what that means to you!
Take advantage of the FREE help that is available to you!
Together, we are the catalyst for a stronger business community.
To be recognized as Thunder Bay’s leading business organization, providing maximum opportunity to its members and advocating for business and community health, growth and economic prosperity.