Who is Eligible?
Member-to-Member “M2M” Discounts are offered by Chamber Members to the staff and ownership of Chamber Member businesses and can include a wide range of products and services.
Is your business a Member? Look up your business in our Directory.
Learn how to offer your own M2M discount below.
How Do I Redeem a Discount?
It’s easy – no secret handshake or promo code! Just identify yourself as a Chamber Member or Chamber Member employee at participating Member locations to receive your M2M Discount.
How do I Participate as a Business Owner?
- Offer discounts! Login to your Chamber Member Information Centre and click on the M2M Deals tab on the left side bar.
While you’re logged in, check under the Company Information tab for accuracy on the number of your Full-Time Employees to ensure we send you enough cards upon renewal for your whole team.
- Card your staff! Chamber Members are issued M2M Cards upon Membership Renewal for distribution to all of their full-time employees. Cards must be shown at participating Chamber Member locations to receive M2M Discounts.
- Enjoy discounts! Check out current M2M Discounts at www.tbchamber.ca/m2m.
- Don’t have a login yet? It’s not necessary to have one to enjoy Member-to-Member discounts; all staff of Chamber Members are eligible for the offers listed below. If you need to login to the system to update business information or manage Deals you’re offering to other Members, contact us at (807) 624-2626 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a setup email.
The Chamber’s Contribution
- Discount details posted on our Chamber Member Information Centre (must be logged in to view)
- Discount details posted at www.tbchamber.ca/m2m (visible to public)
- Program promotion to all Chamber Members and their employees via our E-Newsletter
The members participating in this Value Added Discount Program expressly acknowledge and agree that the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce will not be liable for any losses, claims, damages, demands, liabilities or expenses of any kind or nature, direct or indirect, which may be suffered by members of the Chamber as a result of their participation in this Program.