100 People Who Care 2021: Second Quarter Funding Round
100 People Who Care Thunder Bay is a fundraising group with a goal of raising $10,000 for a grassroots Thunder Bay charity/program every quarter.
How does it work?
- Every quarter, participants each chip in $100 to a funding pool.
- Participants nominate, discuss and vote for a single charity to receive the quarterly pool.
- Nominations and discussion take place in the TBay 100 People Facebook Group. You must be a registered participant to be part of the Group.
- Optional get-togethers every three months let you connect with other participants while we catch up with the last quarter’s charity, finalize voting and announce the next recipient.
- 100% of all the funds raised are contributed to the charity selected by the group.